Santa Barbara Outpatient Treatment
At Good Heart Recovery, we offer comprehensive Santa Barbara outpatient treatment to handle even the more advanced addiction stages. We are using a unique rehab approach, relying on in-depth psychological treatment, life guidance, and personal growth support to achieve lasting results.
How does outpatient program work?
Our outpatient alcohol and drug addiction treatment in Santa Barbara functions on a different level compared to other recovery programs. Rather than focusing on the symptoms, we address the causes of your disorder and seek the best treatment for the ideal outcome.
To provide long-term benefits, we offer:
- Understanding and compassion – Our Compassion-Based Interventions program promotes inter-personal reflections, inner acceptance, and parallel healing as tools to discover your true life’s purpose.
- Mental and spiritual growth – Your mind is your most prolific weapon against unwanted thoughts and cravings. Our program of Santa Barbara drug rehab and nearby alcohol rehab incorporates many disciplines promoting mental stability and spiritual growth.
- Therapeutic care – Our Evidence-Based Psychological Care is an integral part of the relapse prevention mechanism, providing relevant effects even years after completing the rehab treatment.
- Mental health support – Co-occurring disorders are common with addiction victims, especially in the more severe stages. Our alcoholism and addiction treatment offers Mental Health Services to help you cope with co-occurring issues and provide long-term relief and comfort. Studies show that dual-diagnosis treatment is effective at preventing post-treatment relapse even years later.
- Aftercare and social reintegration – Any relevant addiction and substance abuse treatment in Santa Barbara, CA, needs comprehensive aftercare support. Our Alumni program focuses on social reintegration, career development, personal growth, family therapy, etc., to build the foundation for a new life.
Is outpatient rehab treatment effective?
Outpatient treatment offers long-term benefits, focusing on relapse recovery, relapse prevention, and lifestyle rebuilding. It is the most effective tool at combating addictive behavior reliably and form the foundation for a sober, healthier life over the years. In comparison, inpatient treatment is an intensive form of recovery, relying on medication, therapies, and counseling to reset the addicted brain, eliminate withdrawal, and prevent short-term relapse.
While inpatient rehab is the most effective form of treatment short-term, it fails to deliver lasting results over the years. This is where IOP comes in. Our Santa Barbara rehab centers use outpatient program to build a long-term recovery and management strategy. Completing our outpatient rehab treatment will allow you to:
- Control your thoughts and emotions
- Limit your cravings
- Become more positive and responsible
- Grow more confident and determined to change your life
- Expand your knowledge on addiction, relapse, and prevention strategies
- Work towards a better career and family life
- Learn new hobbies, etc.
At our Santa Barbara rehab centers, you will learn how to enjoy life again, without the need for chemical stimulants. If you need immediate rehab assistance, we invite you to join our Santa Barbara outpatient treatment today! Contact Good Heart Recovery for insurance check and speak to our counselor about your issues! We can provide you with a recovery plan to fit your needs and requirements and help you rebuild your life from scratch.Santa Barbara Outpatient Treatment